Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome to Why It's Broke

Hey, Brandon here with the very first Riff Raff Central blog post! Well, real article, I mean. That little welcome doesn’t count.


Anyhow, this is a little segment that I’ve created called “Why It’s Broke”. This is where I look in-depth at a story from a TV show, movie or video game that had the potential to be good and comment on what I felt were the major problems that hindered it from being good.


In other words, telling you “what’s broke”. After I list these broken bits in I list some fixes that would have improved it.


So, now that we swept that under the rug, let’s talk about the subject at hand: Rosario + Vampire. This will be in multiple parts, since it's a rather in-depth post for a blog.




The first part is coming up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment